- Make sure you are admitted into a Degree Seeking Program (Associate of Arts/Science, Bachelor of Arts/Science or Masters Degree programs) or an eligible Certificate program.
- You must be fully admitted before your financial aid can be completely processed. Students accepting federal student loans must be unconditionally admitted to a degree program and must be registered for a minimum of six credits as an undergraduate student or a minimum of five credits as a graduate student.
- Send in your official FINAL transcripts from your high school and any college transcripts.
- Send your SAT and ACT to UAA, or take the placement tests at the Advising and Testing Center (located at the University Center). For more information go to www.uaa.alaska.edu/advising.
- Meet with the academic advisor for your program.
For more details please go to Admissions at www.uaa.alaska.edu/admissions or contact them at (907)786-1480.